Chir Chir Korean Fried Chicken

Early this year, my young cousin treated me to Korean Fried Chicken at Chir Chir Bedok Point branch. Its the first time I venture to a Korean restaurant as I prefer Chinese food. Being a great Korean fan, she loves everything Korean, she decided to treat me to Korean food since I don't really explore Korean food. 

Anyway, I quite liked the fried chicken though its sinful in terms of the amount of calories. Hmm, my Chinese zodiac is also Rooster. Feel kinda guilty to indulge in so much chicken. I also like their mango salad. 

Most of the food are in big portion so its better to eat with your friends or family and it doesn't come cheap. The total cost was about $150.00 but my cousin brought the discount coupon.

There are two branches in Singapore, at 313@Somerset and Bedok Point shopping malls. Both are within walking distance from Somerset MRT and Bedok MRT respectively. 

Website: http://www.chirchir.com.sg/
 Chir Chir at Bedok Point
 Mac and cheese. Really delicious but high calories. 
 Mango salad is a healthier option.
 Nest Snow (about $30) Fried chicken nestled on creamy cheese.
 Crispy fried chicken
Rosemary chicken

Comments

Popular Posts