Yummy Vegan Cakes at Greendot Plaza Singapura

This Thursday, I treated my elder cousin a vegan taro cake for her belated birthday at Green dot, a vegetarian eatery at Plaza Singapura.  We love the healthy and yummy vegan taro cake. I love that it is rich with creamy yam and it is not too sweet. I also ordered taro cake and Belgian chocolate cheesecake for takeaway. 

I'm really happy to find delicious vegan yam cake. My parents also love the taro yam cake. 

I hope Greendot will open a branch at Tampines. The nearest outlet is at Bedok Mall now. Looking forward to Greendot at Tampines.
I highly recommend this yummy taro yam cake which is not too sweet. 
I like the siew mai too. 

I love this design idea with bookshelf besides the dining white marble table. I think I have this design in my home too but I have a sliding glass panel for the bookshelf. 





Comments

Popular Posts