New Cabinet Arrived!

Yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning, organising and transferring my stuff from the old bookshelf to the new cabinet that arrived on this Tuesday night. There are more compartments compared to the previous bookshelf. I can keep the stationery and books organised.

I decided to buy a smaller shelf so that I don't buy unnecessary. It was tiring to clean and sort so many things. I wonder how many trucks I need to transport all my stuff when I move to a new home.

Happy to find this 8 days magazine with my favourite Spice Girl on cover. When I don't smile, I also look unfriendly. I can relate to her cause I'm also a nice person though I look unfriendly when I don't smile. 

I like Home decor magazine.

After 8days and I weekly magazines are no longer in print, now we only have U Weekly magazine. My young cousin love this Korean actor. I prefer Chinese actors who are more macho like Louis Koo. 
I thought that I need many CD sleeves but now there is no need for it with music available in iTunes. 

Comments

Popular Posts