The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Beanstro

Whenever I feel like indulging in good coffee and pasta, I'll head to Marina Bay Sands, The Coffee Bean and Leaf Beanstro for its al dente Aglio Olio pasta with prawns and a nice aromatic cup of coffee. Since Coffee Bean is located in Marina Bay Sands, food here is more expensive compared to other branches in Singapore. I spent a total of $59.00+ for aglio olio pasta, omelette egg with seafood and a cup of mocha. It is expensive for a meal, but I only spend like this once a year and normally I have it in December.  I highly recommend this cafe for good coffee and you can also buy cake for dessert.

LOCATION:
B2-20, Canal Level
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Nearest MRT: BayFront MRT

 Aglio Olio with prawns
 A cup of mocha and plain water.
 Omelette with prawns and crab ($19.00+)
Inside the restaurant.

Comments

Popular Posts