First Day of Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone! Today is the first day of Chinese New Year. Mum prepared sweet auspicious soup which included longan, gingko nuts, lotus seeds and brown sugar to signify a sweet start to the new year. For us we had vegetarian food before 12pm. Mum also gave me Hongbao or red packet. In the afternoon, I watched comedy movies by Stephen Chow.  I have to admit, I love funny movies by Stephen Chow.

Later my 6th maternal uncle and family visited us and gave me red packet. Since I'm still single,I still receive red packets. For the past few years, I've been keeping all the red packets in a box. For me it represent the blessing box. Of course I hope to get married then I be giving red packets but love really depends on fate. So I just let nature takes it course. Lately I signed up the LunchClick dating app and I was happy several guys indicated interest in me but I'm not interested in them. So I just delete the app today. Hopefully this year I can meet the one.


Comments

Popular Posts