New Dishes at Sufood

Yesterday I had my lunch at Sufood, an Italian inspired vegetarian restaurant at Raffles City shopping mall. I tried some of their new dishes like Lion's mane mushroom with black pepper sauce, pasta and vegetables. I also chose banana cheesecake for dessert for the 7-course set menu. 

Lion's mane mushroom is surprisingly delicious! It taste like tender fried chicken. I like the al dente pasta but not the sauce. So I mixed black pepper sauce with the pasta. Banana cheesecake is quite good but comes in small portion. I feel sad because there is no more 10% discount for OCBC credit card users. 

You can check out other vegetarian dishes in my previous post here.
Lion's Mane Mushroom with Black Pepper Sauce
Lion's mane mushroom taste like chicken meat.
                                                      Banana cheesecake
                                                This is lion'mane mushroom

Comments

Popular Posts