Preparing for Hong Kong Trip 2017

I'm currently planning a Hong Kong solo trip in early March. I already purchased air ticket from Singapore Airlines at about $290.00 as there is this special Hong Kong promotion. So I went to Hong Kong Tourism office at Suntec City Tower 2 at level 34 to collect Hong Kong map and many informative travel guides be it hiking, walking guide, best attractions and food! Hong Kong is a food paradise like Singapore. So this time, I be going to Disneyland, Victoria Harbour, The Peak and also taking the tram to explore Central. I'm also going to eat dim sum and seafood! 

Being kiasu, I also booked hotel as there is 30% discount for early reservation at a hotel in Mongkok. Well, I also requested for a nice view from the hotel. 

I do hope I can see Hong Kong celebrities like Sammi Cheng, Louis Koo or Aaron Kwok as there are many popular actors and singers from Hong Kong! 
 Lots of informative Hong Kong travel guides and map.

Comments

Popular Posts