Feng Shui Talk 2017 by Grand Master Raymond Lo at SOTA

Yesterday I attended the annual Feng Shui Talk by Hong Kong Grand Master Raymond Lo at School of The Arts (SOTA), organised by the Singapore Pools. I enjoyed the 2 hours talk and I was happy that I acquired more Bazi and Feng Shui knowledge from Master Raymond Lo. 

It is amazing that from Bazi (八字), you can know a lot about the person be it their talent or medical condition. Bazi is one of the Chinese five arts like I Ching, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Feng Shui, Bazi, Face or palm reading. From the moment we arrived in this mortal world, it's like our destiny is already written in the chart. Yes destiny can be changed but that requires a lot of effort like doing more good deeds and putting in more effort to change habitual habits. I looked at my bazi chart and I reflected on my life and it looks like everything is predestined. I have many metal elements in my chart. Metal element is related to the lung. Perhaps that's why I have sinus issue and tends to have one day of sneezing every one or two weeks. It can be so tiring to sneeze the whole day. Maybe because of my many metal elements, people find me aloof and cold. I'm just reserved and quiet but can be talkative and funny with my good friends.  

I would like to attend his bazi course but for 3 days, it costs $1100.00 which is very expensive in my opinion. Think I'll just buy his bazi book. 

At the end of the session, we were given goodie bag which included 2 mandarin oranges, red packets, plain water and a beautiful dragon since this year is Rooster year and Dragon is secret friend of Rooster. I find this very useful as I'm a Rooster lady and this year, there be self-penalty. Thus carrying the dragon makes me feel safer. Ya, I'm born in the year of Rooster so sometimes I (not every time) can be quite blunt. I try to control my outspoken mouth because once I spoke my mind many years ago, my colleague, a subject head was so upset that she cried hysterically. So now, before I speak my mind, I see if the person can take it or not. Think it's better to be kind than to be brutally honest. I must practise Right Speech and be sensitive. 

I hope to attend Feng Shui 2018 next year by Grand Master Raymond Lo again.

School of the Arts Singapore is located in the heart of Singapore buzzing city near Orchard Road, aka shopping paradise. Talented arts students are selected in this prestigious art school. 
 In Bazi, we need to understand the interaction of the 5 elements in order to make right analysis. It is surprisingly accurate if you know how to read. 
 This year is Ding You. Ding is candle fire and You is yin metal. I'm Ding fire day by the way. Most of the time I'm very nice and helpful like the candle. :)
 Looking at the bazi on the day it happened, 2 Dings which eerily look like 2 tall building . Chou, You and Si combine to form metal frame. From the top fire melt bottom metal. 
 Grandmaster Raymond Lo prediction for year 2017.
 
 He also showed bazi of many famous people. 
                                                          Feng Shui cures
Question and answer session
 This is the free cute dragon pendant for all participants. Phone not included. I better carry this dragon symbol with me as I'm born in Rooster year, and its self-penalty year. 
Wishing everyone Prosperous and Happy Rooster Year!

Comments

Popular Posts