Chinese Restaurant Paradise Inn

One of my favourite Chinese restaurant is Paradise Inn at Marina Square as I love their fried seafood rice. Alas, when I visited a month ago,I find the standard of fried rice at Marina Square has dropped. The saving grace is their fried vermicelli with seafood, prawns with salted egg yolk and signature black chicken soup.
 Prawns with salted egg yolk, a dish I always order at Paradise Inn.

 Forget Me Not tea
 I love this tasty Chicken with honey and young ginger ($10.90).
 Fried vermicelli with seafood is better than the seafood fried rice. 
Seafood roll with duck and ham ($8.90)
 Black chicken soup with ginseng and pork meat, healthy tonic. 
 Supreme seafood fried rice don't taste as good previously. I guess they change the chef.
 Stewed pork belly with lotus bread. Really yummy as the meat is so tender and well-marinated. ($7.80 for 3)

Comments

Popular Posts