Bonding at River Hongbao Show 2015

As usual, this year my three cousins and I went to the official opening ceremony at River Hongbao Show at Platform@Marina to catch the firework, enjoyed in the Chinese New Year festival and bonded over local food. My elder cousin feels that this year lighting is better than last year whereas I think both are equally impressive though this year lanterns feature more on Singapore icons as this year we celebrate 50 years of independence. 

You can read more at http://www.riverhongbao.sg/
 欢庆建国50周年巨型壁画 SG50 Giant Mural Wall
 After sightseeing at River Hongbao Show, you can shop at Marina Bay Sands.
 Entrance walkway. We arrived at 6pm to take pictures of the lanterns for both before and after dark. 
 God of Fortune holding gold ingot infront of Singapore Flyer.
This year, Singapore celebrate 50 years of independence.
 The anticipated fireworks brightened up the sky.
 Fireworks at about 7.50pm.
Food street 
 Our dinner wonton noodle

欢庆建国50周年巨型壁画 SG50 Giant Mural Wall

 A big picture frame that features Singapore's icons.
 孔雀报喜 Let's Celebrate Together!
 My Chinese horoscope, Rooster. 

松柏之茂 Giant Pine Tree

 I can still receive red packet as I am still single. 
 Singa the lion was tasked to educate the public on graciousness and kindness.
 This used to be my playground at Tampines.
 The popular God of Fortune
Near the entrance

Comments

Popular Posts