Ah Boys to Men 3: Naval Diving Unit

For the first time, my family of six went to movie theatre to watch Ah Boys to Men 3, a local movie on Singapore's elite Naval Diving Unit during the Chinese New year period. If you love comedy, this is the movie that you must watch as it is funny yet also heartwarming. I laughed throughout the show for its hilarious dialogue. 

Prior to this movie, I thought that to be posted to the diving unit is not really pleasant as I always read that divers have to search for bodies. I didn't know Singapore diving unit is an elite force that select the top 0.1% of the cohort. Anyway, in Singapore with a high myopia population, it is kinda hard to find a Singaporean who don't wear spectacles. I have a cousin who is in Naval Diving Unit and after watching the movie, I feel proud of him.

If you love comedy, you must watch this movie which is now showing in movie theatres. Oh by the way, this is the first movie of the year for me. 



Prefer Ah Boys to Men 1 theme song.

Comments

Popular Posts