Peach Garden Noodles House at Gardens by the Bay

If I want to enjoy a plate of delicious springy noodle, I will go to Peach Garden Noodle House at Super Tree Dining Gardens by the Bay. It offers the best noodle at an affordable price (less than $10.00) in restaurants in town. It also offers a wide range of traditional and cute dim sum. 

I love the Peach Garden Noodles House at Gardens by the Bay. After touring the garden, I will have my meal at Peach Garden for a plate of hot noodles and dim sums.

GARDENS BY THE BAY

18 Marina Gardens Drive, Super Tree Dining
Singapore 018953
 6604 6733
Operating Hours: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Beautiful prawn and scallop dim sum.
Noodles with Fresh Prawn Dumpling
Delicious fried rice
Glutinous rice with meat
Noodle with Chicken Drumstick


Pork dumpling with scallop and roe
Chilled Fresh Avocado cream with Ice Cream in Young Coconut. A great finale for our lunch.

Comments

Popular Posts