Inside Marina Bay Sands Grand Theatre

Ever wonder what the Marina Bay Sands Theatre look like? I think it really look like New York  Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. Two years ago, I went to watch Jersey Boys musical. I have not step into the theatre since the last musical Wicked. 
The exterior of the Grand Theatre really resemble New York Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Theatergoers sipping drinks while waiting for the theatre to open.

 One of my favourite musicals is Jersey Boys!
 Glad that I went to New York to watch Jarrod Spector who is a great singer and performer. Broadway stars are just so talented. 
Stage setup of Jersey Boys.

Comments

  1. Jacky did u promote this blog on facebook? Did u get lots of ppl visiting this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promote by posting the blog link on my facebook and All About Singapore facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/allaboutsingapore?ref=hl and twitter
      There are about 120 page views when I don't post and about 300 page views if I post new blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts