Is My Phone Hacked?

I was sharing with my colleague about how websites show advertisement on what I was thinking or when talking to my friend. She shared that she also experienced the same thing and we find it weird how did the websites know about what we want? For example I was thinking of buying something (before searching in Internet), then later internet sites show advertisements on the item. I know that that when you search Internet, there is this thing known as cookie and Google has all the record of your history search if you use Google search. 

Sometimes I took some photos and then moment later, advertisements show similar items. That is why I am hesitant to download some apps as it can access our phone data. If you don't allow access, you can't use the app.

It's really inethical to access people information. Be mindful of your action. There is this thing known as cause and effect or karma.

Comments

Popular Posts