Exhilarating Rides at Universal Studios Singapore

Today is a really memorable day for me. 

After the exhilarating and terrifying rides at the Revenge of the Mummy and Canopy flyer, I was kinda in a daze. I realised that I forgot to put on my mask in the MRT until the bus driver reminded me gently to put on my mask. 

Anyway it was kinda fun though terrifying. When I was a teenager, I was gung-ho to try those 360 degrees turn roller coasters ride in Australia theme park. Now I don't have that much courage to try those high speed rides. 

I was screaming my heart out at the indoor supersonic high speed Revenge of the Mummy ride and the outdoor canopy flyer which appears to be an easy ride from youtube video. I hope others' ears are not affected by my scream.  Hmm, I think it is enough to just try it once. I need to rest early to recuperate from today activity. 

You can read my earlier USS blog posted in 2014 here.

I miss New York. 

I enjoyed the accelerator as it was just spinning around on ground level. It was fun.


Canopy flyer seem easy from youtube video but it was so scary during the actual ride. Imagine plunging at supersonic speed in mid-air with nothing to hold on too. I was screaming most of the time. From the video, the ride looks kinda easy and slow. This is a scary ride for me. 


Comments

Popular Posts