Higher Saving Interest Rates Finally

Savers can finally enjoy higher saving interest rates! I think fixed deposit interest rates will go higher at 3.5% maybe by end of the year if USA Fed continues to raise interest rates. The following saving accounts from local banks offer attractive interest rates for savers. I'm very happy as I have more kopi money. 

Recently UOB offers 2.6%  interest rate for 12 months fixed deposit. I like OCBC 360 and UOB One account but I think basic interest rate should increase from 0.05% to 1%. I'm quite disappointed with UOB Stash account as it remains stagnant with 1% interest rate. I hope it can increase interest rate instead of giving cash for more deposit.

OCBC 360 account interest rates in September 2022. Image from OCBC website here.
           OCBC 360 interest rate in August 2022. Image from OCBC website

UOB One account in September 2022. Image from UOB One website here

Comments

Popular Posts