Free Sentosa Cable Car Ride on Sentosa Line

From now till 31 October this year, for Islander member, you can enjoy a free round trip cable car ride on the Sentosa Line!  

Click here for more information on how to apply for the Islander and verify your Singapore Citizenship or Permanent Resident status for your Islander membership. You need to sign in islander using your Singpass and show your QR code on your Islander online pass. Get ready your QR code from the islander pass and show it to the ticketing staff. 

Yesterday (8 Sept) my friend and I went to enjoy the free cable car ride and thankfully weather was rather cool with no rain. Also as it was on Thursday morning, the place was rather quiet and it seems like not many people are aware of the promotion.  There was no queue at the cable car ride at all!

We went to the siloso beach to explore the beach. The last time I went to Siloso beach happened in 2014 with my family. I brought macaronic and cheese and two eggs from 7-11 store and had my lunch at the beach. I like the 7-11 store at Siloso beach as you can buy fun items relating to beach like volleyball and sand toys there. 

Click here for more information on how to apply for the Islander and verify your Singapore Citizenship or Permanent Resident status for your Islander membership.


I managed to ride in this blue cable car number 41, my age this year.

Each cable car can seat up to 8 passengers.

Do take note that the cable car is not air-conditioned. Instead are open windows for ventilation.

View from the cable car.
View of the Skyride at the Sentosa from cable car ride



View of Siloso beach








Comments

Popular Posts