Shake Shack Again!

This Friday after work, I met up with my two young cousins for dinner at Suntec City Shake Shack. At this age, maintaining relationships with my friends and cousins is important so I strive to meet them once every few weeks or months. Of course, I also have my "Me time" when I will go to bookshop to explore and read the latest books and magazines alone. I normally spend at least 2 hours reading so normally I go alone to read else my friends or cousins have to wait for me. 

As I used UOB credit card to purchase Shake Shack meal previously, I get to redeem free sambal fries. My cousins treated me to my favourite Shroom burger and cheese fries. I brought blueberry shake, double pecan pie concrete and 6 pieces chicken bites to share and also redeemed sambal mayo fries to share. 
In the past, I could eat one double Pie-oh-My concrete pecan  but now I cut down down to just single Pie-oh-My concrete with pecan pie when I eat alone

I think Suntec city serves better quality food than other branches. Maybe because they serve the burgers and fries hot and tasty.

I had my favourite Shroom burger. The crisp-fried portobello mushroom is filled with different types of cheese. Price has now increased from $10.80 to $11.50 now.

I redeemed a free sambal mayo fries. 

I had my usual Shroom burger and my two cousins had their usual Shack Stack burgers which are filled with beef and crisp-fried portobello mushroom.

The fries are hot and crispy at Suntec city. I think Suntec City deliver good quality food compared to other branches.
We shared the seasonal blueberry shake which is only available for a short period of time. I like that it is not too sweet compared to the pandan shake.

I kinda like the sambal fries which are spicy and tasty.

Was enticed by the chicken bites. But felt guilty after eating. I reminded myself not to eat meat again.

We shared the desserts- blueberry shake and Pie-oh-my double concrete.

This Friday evening was really cool and windy with heavy downpour.
Image from https://www.shakeshack.com.sg/suntec-city/

Image from https://www.shakeshack.com.sg/suntec-city/


Comments

Popular Posts