Shopping at Bookshop Today

After a good cup of coffee and hearty dinner at Hoshino Coffee at Ion Orchard, I headed straight to the Kino bookshop at Ngee Ann City mall to read the latest magazines and books. I felt rather tired after work so I must have a good cup of coffee8.

Today I only spent about two hours in the bookshop but I brought some creative postcard made of wood material which can be made to a cam and follower toy. Also brought a book on painting and cute notebooks designed by Ah Guo, our local watercolour artist. Spent quite a lot today but I like what I brought today. 

I love watercolour art by Ah Guo, a local artist. The above watercolour painting is by Ah Guo. I used to play badminton with my sibling and friends at the badminton court where there used to be a tall metallic umpire chair. It was fun to climb up the chair and watch badminton match. Now you don't get to see this tall umpire chair around. 

There are a wide variety of magazines at Kinokuniya
I like this creative postcard made of wood material and rubber stamp.



Another interesting post card which can be made into cam and follower toy designed and made in Taiwan.

Comments

Popular Posts