Great Dinner at Da Paolo

Besides Chinese cuisine, I love Italian food like their al dente pasta and dessert. I had a wonderful dinner yesterday at Da Paolo Gastronomia at Raffles City Shopping mall after praying at Waterloo Street Kuan Yin temple. 

I don't eat often as it is not exactly cheap. Anyway, if you are looking for authentic Italian restaurant, Da Paolo Gastronomia is a good choice. They have awesome pasta, cake and gelato. Most probably I be back next month for late lunch. 

Nearest MRT Stations: City Hall MRT station

If I want to eat delicious pesto pasta, I will go to Da Paolo Gastronomia or Sufood restaurant.

Bueno cake ($10.90)  is now my favourite cake! I love this rich chocolate hazelnut with crispy base.

My favourite pistachio gelato ($6.90) is also at Da Paolo. You can find pistachio nut in the gelato.



Comments

Popular Posts