Kind Kones- Vegan Ice-cream

I realised that I tend to get along well with Scorpio sign friends born in late October to early November. Well I'm not exactly an easy person to get along with as a Pisces born in Rooster year. Sometimes I can be blunt and sarcastic. But I think I have shown improvement by restraining my mouth. I only speak out when necessary.  My cousin and buddy are Scorpio and we just click well. Thus in November, I tend to spend more.

To celebrate my friend belated birthday, I suggested that we try Kind Kones at Orchard Paragon which sells vegan ice-cream and cakes. It was our first trip to Kind Kone. 

I opted for pistachio and avocado ice-cream and I find the coconut overwhelming the pistachio. I'm not really a fan of coconut so I won't buy the ice-cream anymore. We also tried different cakes as shown below and we only liked the No bake peanut cheesecake. I learnt my lesson. Next time I will try the food first before recommending to my friends. 
I opted for pistachio and avocado ice-cream.

Keto passionfruit cheese tart
My pal and I like this No bake peanut butter cheesecake

Keto dark chocolate raspberry cake. We didn't enjoy the cake. I tried but couldn't finish the cake. 







 

Comments

Popular Posts