Bus 129 Journey

l Iove travelling our public transport especially double-decker bus during non-peak hours as you have better vantage point, seeing things that you can't with cars. During school holidays, I will try to explore new buses with scenic views. I heard that there are interesting features in new buses like the 3-door buses with power charging points. 

As usual, today I took bus 129 from Bartley MRT station to Temasek polytechnic. From there, it's another 10 minutes walk to my home. There are some interesting views like the sand storage and the hidden lake along Tampines Avenue 10. You can only see the hidden lake from double-decker bus or you can walk there. I haven't explore the lake yet and most probably will venture there with someone else.

Hidden lake at Tampines Eco Green near Temasek Polytechnic along Tampines Avenue 10

Comfortable seats in bus 129


Ongoing constructions

Coniferous trees at the roadside.

Sand storage

Comments

Popular Posts