Creative Home Design

I enjoy watching home tour to get some ideas for my new home. It's really time to get a home of my own. Recently I thought that I could participate in the Barista skill workshop in Nov. Alas, there is no male participants thus the workshop is cancelled. Being single has some advantages.  I can just decide the design style I want at home. I like pastel colour, light wood tone tiles and lots of wood furniture in my new home. I will also buy good quality massaging shower head, washing machine and also comfortable seahorse brand single bed to save space. Wow, thinking of all the things I need to buy, I really need to start saving now. 

I love plants but all the succulents that I brought just wither in 3 months. I simply don't have green fingers.  

This November, I will just apply for 2-room BTO flat under the Singles scheme. Hopefully I can get the 47 squares metres flat which I think is sufficient for one person. 

After browsing the home decor magazines and looking at home decor videos, I kinda know what I want. In my new home, I want white marble with light grey streaks tiles in the bathroom wall and also on the kitchen table top. For study table, I love light beautiful wood grains that exudes warm vibes. There will be a few Billy bookshelves which are able to withstand 30 kg load per shelf. I like the smart storage ideas as shown in the interior design video below. I will continue to explore different interior design and renovation companies for my new home. It is quite exciting to decorate your own home. 


 


Comments

Popular Posts