Shake Shack at Jewel Changi Airport

I finally went to Shake Shack at Jewel and had my favourite burger 'Shroom burger which is a crisp-fried portobello mushroom filled with melted cheese with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce. It is priced at $10.80 which is quite expensive. When I first bite the 'Shroom burger in New York, Manhattan in 2011, I was hoping that Shake Shack would open a branch in Singapore. Finally 8 years later they are in Singapore Changi Airport, Jewel. I try to avoid buying burger at Shake Shack on weekend as I heard that the queue can take up to 2 hours. 

The Shroom burger is suitable for vegetarians too. The cheese used in Shroom burger is made from microbial rennet instead of animal rennet. 

This Monday, I took my mum to explore the Jewel and to treat her to Shake Shack burger. My mum loves the Shroom burger and Pandan shake. 

I will go to Shake Shack again this Monday again. This time with my cousins. 
Operating Time: 10 am to 10 pm daily.
Queue closes at 9.30 pm

Location at Jewel #02-256 (nearer to Changi Airport Terminal 1)


 After 8 years of waiting, I finally got to taste Shroom burger again!
 The fries is good with cheese.
 Pandan Shake is only available in Singapore. If you like pandan taste, you will like this shake.
 I ordered Double Shack Attack which is the size of a cup. Its good for 3 people to share. It's too much for a person. 
 I went to Shake Shack this Monday morning yet I still had to queue for about 50 minutes till I get the food. 
 Shake Shack menu in Singapore



 I thought there won't be queue on Monday morning since it's a weekday. But still had to wait for an hour.
 Restaurant opposite Shake Shack. 
Beautiful Jewel

Comments

Popular Posts