Jewel at Singapore Changi Airport

Jewel is a convenient entertainment and shopping mall with exciting attractions that features both local and international brands and restaurants for both tourists and Singaporeans. Some attractions and restaurants here are opened 24 hours daily. 

Tomorrow the canopy park will be opened to the public and I will explore with my cousins.  There are admission fees for most of the attractions. To view the admission fees, visit Jewel website here

For me, since it has so many restaurants and brands I like here, I will go to Jewel instead of Orchard Road shopping malls. Besides Tampines central is like a mini Orchard road with 3 shopping malls. 



 Inside the Skytrain to Airport terminal 1.


This looks like the Cloud Forest at Singapore Gardens by the Bay
 This is the Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay

 I like local artist Lee Kow Fong work. You can buy his arts at Jewel.

Another shop that sells local artists work. 







At the food court



Latest attractions to be opened to the public tomorrow, 10 June 2019. From Channel News Asia.
Jewel Changi Airport from Channel News Asia Singapore

Comments

Popular Posts