Canopy Park at Singapore Jewel Changi Airport

This Monday, my cousins and I went to explore Canopy Park at Jewel Changi Airport. If you are Changi Rewards or CapitaStar members, entry fees to Canopy Park which includes Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowl, Petal Garden and Topiary Walk is only $3.00 whereas the standard rate is $5.00 for adults. Please refer to information at the end of the post for ticket prices to various attractions at the Jewel.

The Discovery slides look intimidating with tall tunnel. Maybe the older I am, the more timid I become. When I was a teenager, I used to try the viking and roller coaster rides with gung-ho. I only tried the discovery slides after much cajoling from my young cousins.

My favourite place is the Petal Gardens where it is decorated with orchids, hibiscus, lavender and other beautiful flowers. I told my cousins maybe next time I can just go to Petal Gardens to admire the flowers instead of going to Gardens by the Bay. 
Petal garden is my favourite spot. It reminds me of the Flower Dome at Gardens by the bay.

Manulife Sky Nets- Walking ( Entry fees for Changi Rewards Members is $12.85 for adult) 
At Topiary Walk.




At discovery slides. I finally went through the tunnel after much persuasion from my young cousins. The older I get, the more timid I become. I used to try the roller coaster rides at Gold Coast. 
At foggy bowl where children and the young at heart have fun.










Comments

Popular Posts