Lovely Vegetarian Set Meal at Elemen Restaurant!

My goal is to eat vegetarian food as it makes me feel good and lighter compared to eating meat. Today I decided to go to Elemen, a vegetarian restaurant that serves delicious fusion food. Their concept is similar to Sufood, another vegetarian restaurant. However at Elemen,  you can choose either 5-course meal ($26.80++) or 8-course meal ($32.80++). Now it is cheaper after Sufood raised their price to $39.80++ for their 8-course meal. 

I didn't make reservation, but there were many empty seats, I was asked if I could complete the meal by 12.45pm. I said yes as I arrived at 12pm. Well, I really finished the 8-course meal by 12.45pm.:) Its better to make reservation as its a popular vegetarian restaurant.

In my opinion, I find vegetarian meal at Elemen restaurant is more delicious compared to Sufood especially the black truffle porcini mushroom pasta and sticky date pudding with gelato. Its is definitely value-for-money and I definitely be back for the 8-course meal again! Well you can view their other dishes here.

Elemen Restaurant 
9 Raffles Boulevard
#01-75A/76 Millenia Walk
Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT
Website: http://www.elemen.com.sg/restaurant-info

 Elemen appetiser and rosemary breadsticks with raspberry yogurt sauce.
 This is delicious but I'm not so sure what is this. Taste like silky tofu cheese.
 I love the sweet tomato and refreshing light cucumber!
 Watermelon and feta salad
 I love the crunchy pine nuts with sweet honey melon and watermelon. The feta cheese is quite salty.
 Apple cider and wild mushroom cream with truffle oil. Well, I like to eat mushroom so this soup is quite tasty to me.

 I really love this black truffle porcini pasta. Everything is perfect! The al dente pasta with yummy sauce and porcini mushroom! Although there are other main course, I will order this main course in my next visit again!
 Apply kale juice is kinda sweet with lots of ice. Next time I request not to have ice.
 Sticky date pudding with gelato is delicious with walnut and caramel sauce. 

Comments

Popular Posts