Cooking Alfredo Penne Pasta

Today I decided to cook Alfredo Penne pasta for my family; my parents and elder brother. My two younger brothers are not at home this evening. My mum wanted to eat food prepared by me so I decided to cook this penne pasta and she said its very delicious. Haha, actually I just brought the Alfredo sauce, chopped and fried garlic to make it more fragrant and add tomato. Even though there are prawns at home, I decided to make it vegetarian, well except for the egg. 

I love penne pasta especially Alfredo with cheese. I'm slowly cutting down on meat. Now I have no desire to eat beef, lamb, pork, chicken and seafood. Yesterday I saw Fish & Co restaurant but I did not eat even though I love their seafood. Now I'm on the look out for delicious vegetarian food. Looking at how animals have to suffer for our consumption makes me feel sad. I saw a video from Facebook that featured how animals had to suffer recently. Now whenever that image flashed in my mind, I lost appetite for meat. Now I just indulge in my favourite snacks like almond, pistachio, macadamia and walnut. They are crunchy and delicious.  
My dinner tonight at home.

Comments

Popular Posts