Grassroots Book Room at Bukit Pasoh

Today my buddy asked me out to a bookshop at Bukit Pasoh. At Grassroots Book Room, you can buy beautiful artworks by local artists, inspiring quotes and both Mandarin and English books. The owners are very thoughtful and chairs are provided in the cosy bookshop. I spent about an hour reading the popular comic book The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye. This book is now a New York International bestseller.

Its a very beautiful bookshop where charming decorative items are thoughtfully placed in the bookshop. I also love the artworks by local artists and maybe I buy one painting to decorate my bedroom. 

If you are tired, you can head to a cafe inside the bookshop. A cup of matcha latte costs $5 which is slightly cheaper compared to another nearby cafe, The Reading room. 

Nearest MRT station: Outram MRT station
 I love these paintings by local artist, Mr Lee Kow Fong. 
 The entrance.
 Inside the bookshop, there is Open Book Cafe serving drinks like Matcha latte, coffee and cakes.
 Inspiring quotes on wooden blocks. 

You can find out more about Singapore different districts from these books.
Open Book Cafe inside the bookshop

Comments

Popular Posts