Value for Money for Overseas Tour at Changi Recommends!

If you are planning your own trip and looking for value for money for overseas tour, you can go to Changi Recommends website to book overseas tour and even popular overseas attraction tickets. For example, it is much cheaper to buy HongKong Disneyland ticket at Changi Recommend then if you purchase in HongKong. I think its about $10 cheaper. 

Last year I went to Melbourne and booked a day trip at the Federation Square Tourist Visitor centre and it cost me about S$210.00. But at Changi Recommend, a similar tour only costs S$130.00 inclusive of lunch and gourmet tasting at Yarra Valley. This early September I be going to Melbourne again with my friend for 1 week free and easy tour. We be going to Philips island and Yarra valley. Yes this Melbourne trip is my third visit and most probably the last. Next year I might visit Switzerland instead..  

Besides overseas attraction, you can also purchase other travel related stuff like wi-fi, transport and SIM card. But you need to purchase online at the Changi recommends website. 

Website: http://attractions.changirecommends.com/australia




Comments

Popular Posts