My Blog on Dreams Interpretation

Dear readers, 

I set up another blog on dreams interpretation last year to document my dreams. I notice some of my dreams came true. Some could take days, some months and some up to a year and a half for the dream to turn into reality. Of course for bad dream, I pray to the benevolent Kuan Yin not to let it comes true. http://dreammeaning88.blogspot.sg/
Thus I created this blog to document my dreams and to update if some of these dreams come true. 

Lately, I have been dreaming of sitting in a car driven by someone (don't know who) and I passed by ocean, sea or river. When I told my friends and relatives that I plan to travel to Australia Sydney this year, coincidentally all of them advised me to visit Melbourne. My youngest aunty said Melbourne is like a countryside and advised me to go to Melbourne instead. My colleagues said that the Great Ocean road and the Phillips island when cute penguins are found are must visit attractions in Melbourne. Since I want to return to Sydney after 20 years, I decided to travel with a travel agency that visit both Sydney and Melbourne this year with my friend. My food gourmet colleague shared that the burgers in Melbourne are awesome and advised me to try their delicious burger. I'll do that. I still remember that 20 years ago, burgers in Sydney were gigantic, delicious and cheap. 

The popular Kuan Yin Temple at Singapore Waterloo street. 

Comments

Popular Posts