Singapore Night Safari

Singapore Night Safari Park is the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals. Thanks to my generous cousin and cousin-in-law, I was invited to explore the night safari with them and their adorable daughter. Indeed I must count my blessing. Last year, many of my cousins and friends, be they young or old, and aunty and uncle treated me to delicious meals or asked me out for outings. Indeed last year was a wonderful year in bonding with my relatives and friends.

Back to the Night Safari trip, we took the cute tram which took us across different zones like the Himalayan Foothills, Asian Riverine Forest, Leopard trail, Fishing Cat trail and Australia Wallaby Trail. One problem was we could not get a really good look at it was dark but then it was really cool that night. Anyway, I had a really great time at the night safari with my cousin and cousin-in-law exploring the trails. 

Website: http://www.nightsafari.com.sg/
Open daily
Opening Time: 7.15pm
Last admission: 11.15pm
Closing Time: 12.00mn

If you like my blog, do like my All About Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/allaboutsingapore/ too. Thank you! 
 I didn't expect long queue at Night Safari. There were many tourists.
 Not sure what is this cute animal, but it is smart enough to recycle.
 The majestic lion and his queen behind him.

 Malayan Civet

 Australia Kangaroos. My first and only visit to Australia Sydney and Brisbane was in 1996 when I took a picture with a cute kangaroo. With exchange rate so attractive, I might go there this year. To Sydney again, 20 years later after the last visit.
Inside the artificial cave at the Australia zone. 

Comments

Popular Posts