Heralding Year of Monkey in Chinatown

Yesterday after admiring flowers at Gardens by the Bay, my cousin and I headed to Chinatown to see this year Chinese New Year lighting. 

Cute monkeys and trees lanterns dazzled along Chinatown street and I must say its a very popular place with both tourists and locals. There were so many people in the street visiting Chinatown to buy lunar new year goods and taking photos of the decorations. 

This year Monkey and money $ looks almost the same and I hope its a great year for my investment.:) Already I just received some money from my fixed deposit and I feel so happy now. Time to start looking for high fixed deposit rate for my money. 

Yeah, like I mentioned previously, I don't really like Goat year as it was tough for me work wise. Thankfully its going to be year of Monkey next week! Year of Monkey is gonna be a great year for us! More wealth and happiness! 

Date: 16 January to 8 March 2016
Time: 7.00pm to 6.00am (7 & 8 Feb 2016)
          7.00pm to 2.00am (Friday & Saturday)
          7.00pm to 12.00mn (Sunday to Thursday)
Venue: Eu Tong Sen Street, New Bridge Road, South Bridge Road and Garden Bridge 

How to get there?
Alight at Chinatown MRT station

Website: http://chinatownfestivals.sg/
 Saw this beautiful decoration just outside Chinatown Point shopping mall. 
 Cute monkey and peach blossoms on the tree.



Comments

Popular Posts