Taiwanese Desserts in Singapore Jurong Point

Thanks to my relatives who took me to Jurong Point shopping mall on the first day of 2016, I got to try Taiwanese popular dessert at Blackball store which sells Jiufen taro and sweet potato ball. Yeah, now I don't have to travel all the way to Taiwan to try Taiwan dessert. Frankly speaking I prefer the version here compared to Jiufen taro ball. 

I really love the blackball signature dessert ($5.40) with winter melon crushed ice, grass jelly, taro and sweet potato balls, yam q and golden sweet potato. This is highly recommended. There are many branches in Singapore, including Tampines 1. Hey buddies, let's go to Tampines 1 to try this awesome dessert! 

http://blackball.com.sg/
BlackBall Signature Dessert with red bean, winter melon crushed ice, grass jelly, golden sweet potato, yam q, taro ball and sweet potato ball.


Comments

Popular Posts