NATAS Fair 2014

Every year, regardless of whether I'm going overseas or not, I will visit the NATAS fair (National Association of Travel Agents Singapore) as there'll be performance, free gifts and free good quality travel books. I can also also collect brochures, taste free food and drink. Thus, I don't mind paying the $4 entrance fees for the NATAS fair.

This year, Singapore Airlines (SIA) set up a booth for visitors to have a taste of Business class dessert like brownies and chocolate and coffee. My mum praised the coffee but the brownie was so sticky that her dentures nearly came out. I find the brownies filled with chunky walnut and chocolate more impressive. 

Besides Singapore Airlines booth, countries like Taiwan and Thailand also offered free desserts. They also offered free gifts if you are going to their countries. 
 Free coffee!
Free brownie and chocolate. Really good brownie and chocolate!
 Silk Air and Singapore Airlines
 Visitors can try the flight demonstrator at Singapore Airlines booth
 Performance stage
 Free Thai food, coconut cake at Thailand Tourism.
 Free egg biscuit at Taiwan booth.
 Taiwan booth

Comments

Popular Posts