Skinny Pizza Again?

I really miss the lemon cheesecake and thus decided to go to Skinny Pizza for dinner. Alas, on both occasion, lemon cured cheesecakes are unavailable. Next time, I'm going to confirm that lemon cured cheesecake is available first before I go in. 

Nevertheless, I decided to try the pasta since my friend told me it tasted good and also their recommended The English Breakfast pizza. After tasting it, I think it is better to go for Smoked Turkey Swiss pizza as it doesn't turn soggy. 

Plain water is free. This is one thing I love.  

You can read my previous review here.
 Prawn Crema Rosa Tagliatelle. Not so impressive compared to Bay Prawn Capellini as the Tagliatelle is overcooked. 
 You can choose 3 sides and it cost $18.00, which is cheaper since each side cost between $7.00 to $9.00.
 Sweet Potato Nibblets taste better when it is hot. 
 English Breakfast comes with sunny egg, mushroom and bacon. I still prefer Smoked Turkey Swiss pizza as it doesn't turn soggy like The English Breakfast. 
 Really love this elegant Bay Prawn Capellini that comes with fragrant herbs and generous portion of prawns and slices of garlic. Garlic is good for your health. The capellini is al dente and springy and is better than Prawn Crema Rosa Tagliatelle.

Comments

Popular Posts