The Manhattan Fish Market

The Manhattan Fish Market is another seafood restaurant that is similar to the more established Fish & Co restaurant that is popular for their seafood platter and Fish and chip.. I tried the Manhattan Fish Market  at Suntec City mall basement just to see if the food there is comparable to Fish & Co. 

I ordered the Single Garlic Herb Mussel, Small Flame which consists of grilled dory fillet that I find too salty for my liking with garlic herb rice, chips, vegetables like carrot and broccoli and their famous Flaming prawns which I think saved the dish.

I also tried their Sizzling pineapple cake with vanilla sauce for dessert as it looked really appetizing on the picture. Sadly, the cake did not meet up to its expectation. I was expecting the cake to be creamy smooth but the texture was rough. 

You can see the full menu and location at Manhattan Fish Market website
http://www.manhattanfishmarket.com/singapore.html
 Small Flame ($19.95) comes with 3 flaming prawns, vegetables, rich and very salty dory fillet. Moral of the story, next time just order the flaming prawns that are quite tasty and is caramelize sweet as the server used the small canister fire to flame the prawns

 I had single garlic herb soup served with baguette for starter. Soup is bland and the baguette was served cold and the fly flew on it. ($5.95)
Cranberry coleslaw ($2.95)
Sizzling pineapple cake with vanilla sauce for dessert ($8.90)

Comments

Popular Posts