Seafood Feast at Fish & Co

One of my favorite restaurants is the ubiquitous Fish & Co restaurant that serves delicious Seafood feast and Fish & Chip. There are many branches in Singapore and there are also branches in other countries. Fish & Co, I heard is owned by former Singapore airlines steward. I just love how they serve the seafood in a pan. 

Decided to have lunch at Fish & Co with my cousins since we haven't had Fish & Co seafood for months. We were really satisfied with the food we ordered. 
 Seafood Feast for lunch with my cousins. I think it is healthy and delicious to add lots of chopped garlic to the rice.  This is great for sharing and it comes with rice, chips, 4 scallops, fried prawns, mussels and two king prawns topped with cheese and roes. 
Popular New York Fish & Chips with cheese inside the crispy battered
Fish & Co flagship restaurant at Peneng Road near Dhoby Ghaut MRT station

Comments

Popular Posts