Zi Zai Vegetarian at Tampines

This week I finally tried the dishes at popular ZI Zai Vegetarian at Tampines Blk 801, Tampines Avenue 4. It is a short 5-minute walk from Tampines West MRT station and about 15 minutes walk from my home. It offers a wide variety of local dishes like laksa, prawn noodle, nasi lemak, roti prata, fried rice and many more. 

I decided to buy the food at about 4pm on a weekday as I heard that it is very crowded on weekend dinner time. I brought many local dishes like laksa, wanton noodle, nasi briyani, roti prata and sinchew beehoon to try with my family. I be going back for the roti prata and maybe try fried oyster mushroom. I'm glad that there are now many good vegetarian eateries near my home. 

Nearest MRT station: Tampines West MRT station (5 minutes walk)

Zi Zai Vegetarian at Blk 801 Tampines Avenue 4

Inside air-conditioned dining area.

Outdoor dining area.

Zi Zai Vegetarian menu at Tampines

I ordered egg roti prata. Need to reheat using rice cooker so it is more crispy.
Nasi Briyani
Laksa. My mum enjoyed this vegetarian laksa.
Cereal prawn is quite tasty.
Taste wise is not bad but the beehoon was chewy.

You can buy vegetarian snacks and condiments here at Zi Zai Vegetarian.




Comments

Popular Posts