Design Orchard- Supporting Singapore Designers and Artists

This Wednesday, I finally visit Design Orchard , an integrated retail and incubation base for Singapore designers and artists. There are more than 60 homegrown brands at Design Orchard. Located in the heart of Orchard Road, it is about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Somerset MRT station. 

You can also support the special needs artists by buying The Animal Project products. The artists earn royalties from the sale here. After shopping, you can head to level 2 Cocoon space to just chill and look at Orchard Road street. There is a cafe Alchemist at level 3 where you can buy drinks and pastry. My friend and I went to have a short rest and I had a cup of mocha and yuzu pastry at the Alchemist. 

Website https://www.designorchard.sg/

Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT station 

I love the vibrant photo print of these colorful shophouses.

At Design Orchard entrance.
Hello Kitty coasters and tray
Folding table
You can also buy shoes and jewellery.
Some nice earring made of wood materials.
Do support the Animal Project.  Really nice products designed by artists with special needs.
The Animal Project by talented artists.
There are some pretty dresses. I told my friend I will start to wear dress once I slim down and date.

I love the pink sling bag. Maybe I buy it next month.


I love these cute stickers of Singapore icons. It's a really good souvenir.



Photo Phactory Shophouses Canvas print. Click here to find out more.
You can shop for clothes by local designers.
I brought some cute local stickers, postcards and files.
I'm always hesitant to buy jewellery. My ears are sensitive and will turn red and itchy if the metal is not real gold. 



Very vibrant pouch and coasters inspired by Straits Chinese. 






Mocha at The Alchemist

Comments

Popular Posts