New Dim Sum Dishes at Imperial Treasure Yi Dian Xin Restaurant!

Ok, I have to confess. I really love dim sum. So recently I went to Imperial Treasure Yi Dian Xin restaurant for dim sum with my cousin! I love Yi Dian Xin because it has a wide variety of delicious dim sum and noodles! I also love their springy noodles and chili sauce. Lately, they came up with steamed crispy rice roll with shrimp which is awesome. This is now my must order dim sum! As usual, I always go to Raffles City shopping mall branch for dim sum as the food quality is great and consistent. 

Nearest MRT: Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, #B1-37, 252 North Bridge Road, 
              Singapore 179103

My cousin had roast duck noodle and I had wanton noodle.
 This deep fried porcupine red bean bun ($4.20) is like fried mantou for chili crab but with red bean inside. 

This is my all-time favourite dim sum for now! Steamed crispy rice roll with shrimp ($7.80)
 Just dip the steamed crispy rice roll with special light soya sauce.
 Baked BBQ pork pastry($3.40) is good too! I had this dim sauce on another occasion.
 Baked BBQ pork bun ($3.60) is another must order dish! 
 Pan fried shrimp and mango roll ($4.80)
 Shrimp Wanton noodle ($9.30)!
Roast duck noodle is also $9.30.
 Pan fried carrot cake ($3.20)

Comments

Popular Posts