Macdonald Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Burger is Delicious!

For lunch today, I had MacDonald new Signature burger. I chose the new burger Buttermilk Crispy Chicken which just tastes delicious! It comes with a chunky chicken thigh marinated with buttermilk and creamy Colby cheese with grilled pineapple and crispy purple cabbage inside! I think its the best MacDonald burger! I hope they still offer this delicious burger. 

I opted for corn instead of fries and changed carbonated drink to orange juice. Total cost for this meal is $10.05 as I paid extra $1.10 to change to orange juice. The original set meal for this burger costs $8.95. This burger is highly recommended!
I changed the fries to corn and carbonated drink to orange juice.

$8.95 set but change drink to orange juice which needs to pay additional  $1.10. Total cost is $10.05.
Image from MacDonald 

Comments

Popular Posts