LIMS at Marina Square Shopping Mall

After singing, my cousin and I explored Marina Square shopping mall. I was delighted to find LIMS, a shop selling beautiful arts and ethnic decorative products. Lately, I'm looking at home design and some decor arts as I'm thinking of buying a new home, perhaps a 2-room public housing. But I prefer a 3-room new HDB flat. However as a single, I'm only eligible for a new 2-room flat in Singapore. I'm hoping the government can allow singles to buy brand new 3-room flat else we have to look at re--sale old flat which are more expensive and old. 

I'm always like the beautiful mosaic lighting where I can decorate my home. I was so happy to find the mosiac lighting there and beautiful lacquer painting. One day, I'm going to buy them for my new home.

Marina Square
Unit: #02-23/24
 I love these beautiful lacquer painting!
Love these mosaic lighting



Comments

Popular Posts