Lobster Pasta at d'GoodCafe

This week, I went to d'GoodCafe at Ngee Ann city to try lobster pasta as I had a craving for pasta. They also serve pancake and cheesecake but for dessert, I opted for classic pancake. 

A bowl of half lobster pasta is $26 is quite expensive as it only has 2 small piece of lobster meat. Well, this restaurant is located at Orchard road, a prime shopping district. Besides lobster pasta, I also ordered chocolate surprise and classic pancake and the total cost is $48 which includes 10% service charge and 7% GST. But there is 20% discount on the next visit within a week of dining. Well, this is only a treat for me once a month. Hmm, I'm planning to eat vegetarian food. Maybe I start next month. 
                I love lobster pasta. This poached fresh lobster half portion costs $26.00.
I had this classic pancake with cheese,  lemon and honey at the side. ($8.00)
Be careful of the pan. Its hot!

Hot chocolate surprise ($7.50)
This half lobster costs $26! Only 2 piece of lobster but the pasta is al dente and I love the sauce. 
I had this chocolate surprise which has a marshmallow inside the chocolate sphere! Quite expensive at $7.50. 

Comments

Popular Posts