Tai Cheong Bakery Again!

Tai Cheong Bakery started in 1954, in Hong Kong is famous for their yummy egg tarts! It's absolutely the best egg tart I eaten in my life! The buttery sweet crust coupled with the velvety smooth egg custard made me yearn for more. One egg tart is not enough! Before watching Beauty and the Beast movie, I brought 4 egg tarts to share with my cousin. 

Even though we brought on a weekday around 3pm, there was still long queue for Tai Cheong Bakery. Prepare to wait at least 15 to 20 minutes on a weekday. For weekend, I heard the waiting time is longer. I'm so happy Hong Kong Tai Cheong Bakery is in Singapore.

Address: Ngee Ann City Food court basement
Tai Cheong egg tarts are really a gift from heaven. 4 egg tarts cost only $7.60!
I also brought coconut tart to try. After trying it, next time I just buy egg tarts.

Comments

Popular Posts