Great Service by Singapore Airlines!

Singapore Airlines is the pride of Singaporeans. It is so excellent that many middle eastern airlines copy Singapore Airlines success formula. As a Singaporean, I love it when the crew welcome Singaporeans home. I just returned from Hong Kong and I thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hours and a half flight. Though I'm not someone who like to travel in the plane. Anyway the flight is SQ861 on 12 March afternoon flight in Hong Kong. 

Time flies fast in Singapore Airlines in economy class. We were given a warming hot clean towel to freshen ourselves. Next we were given two packets of nuts for snack followed by drink. I chose orange juice. Then I selected all my favourite songs for my play list from KrisWorld entertainment. 


Next I had my dinner first as I requested for seafood meal as I do not eat beef and lamb as I'm a Buddhist. Moreover I think ox are hardworking animals and they are cute so I don't eat them. Slowly I'm cutting down on land animal lah. 


Wow I loved their seafood meal which comprised of pasta with prawns, scallops and fish.  I also enjoyed the smoked salmon salad! For dessert, I had chocolate Haagen Dazs. Besides coffee, I also had white wine and Singapore Sling. The male senior staff with white hair was patient and provided good service despite the fact that I requested for additional drinks like Chardonnay and Singapore Sling.  I wanted to praise him but I didn't see his name tag. Anyway I sat somewhere from 48A to 58A. 


I always request for window seat as I love to see the country landscape. Luckily the staff put my request and I managed to get window seat. I love this plane as the seat format is 2-4-2 so I only troubled one passenger sitting besides me whenever I needed to go to the toilet. 


I feel very pampered in Singapore Airlines. I definitely have high expectations on airlines and so far I think Singapore Airlines is the only airline that made me feel so pampered. 

                       Goodbye Hong Kong!
           Singapore Airlines, my favorite airline. 
                    We were served mixed nuts first.
 I loved my seafood dinner as I love pasta, scallops, prawns and fish.
 I also had white wine Chardonnay and Singapore Sling which I always have whenever I fly with Singapore Airlines!
Singapore Sling and dessert Haagen Dazs.
                           Smoked salmon salad. 
     Selecting my favourite songs from KrisWorld. 
                 I like this seat configuration 2-4-2.
 There is a USB charger which I used to charge my mobile phone and mp3 player.
Back to Singapore Changi Airport, the best airport.

Comments

  1. Good to hear that like our national airline..Hope you will
    keep flying with SIA :)
    If you want more visitors I suggest you change your blog format similar
    to the one I am using. Your current one is a bit difficult to navigate.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luckyboy. This blog format is similar to your blog. I haven't changed my travel blog yet. Maybe when I get new laptop.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts