Nan Hua Chang Seafood Restaurant

I'm typical Teochew and really love to eat seafood especially pomfret fish. I love to dip it with light soya sauce and also some garlic chili with white vinegar   When I was young, my father used to bring us for a great dinner that include fish head or fish slices steamboat at a coffee shop near Bedok (I forgot the name of the eatery) but I remember the tasty streamboat soup mixed with pomfret, yam, seaweed and some salty fish. 

So imagine my excitement when I got to eat fish steamboat! We had fish steamboat at a well-known fish head steamboat restaurant at Nan Hua Chang Seafood Restaurant at Crawford Lane. The soup comes with generous pomfret slices, seafood, yam, vegetables. Besides fish steamboat, we also had very tender braised pork trotter. Well, even though it was late at night, I still had half a bowl of rice because of these two sumptuous dishes. 

Address: Block 462 Crawford Lane, #01-69/71, Singapore 190462
Nearest MRT: Lavender MRT
 Pomfret fish steamboat (about $50)
 Fresh tender pomfret soup. 
 We had soursop drink.
 Braised pork trotter ($12). The meat is really tender.
 Not many people as we had supper at about 10pm.

Comments

Popular Posts