Birthday at Swenson

Last month, I celebrated my birthday for two weeks with friend and relatives. Recently, I went to Swenson restaurant at Tampines mall for the free birthday ice-cream with my mother. Hmm, I should celebrate with my mother because on my birth day, my mum went through excruciating pain to bring me to this world. My mum told me, I was the fastest to be delivered. I came out within an hour unlike my three brothers who took very long time in labour. So for me, it was easy delivery for my mum.

Anyway, we enjoyed the weekday lunch offer which is awesome. Besides the free ice-cream,I had lobster roll and my mum had aglio olio which were very tasty and pasta al-dente. We had two free sides like fried shitake mushroom ($6.90) and fried chicken wings($10.90). We also ordered carrot soup ($2.00) which was tasty. We were very satisfied with the meal. My mum reminded me my father birthday is coming soon and suggested we have lunch on his birthday. I agree too since the food at Tampines Swenson are delicious and there is free ice-cream.
Free birthday ice-cream (usual price is $10.90) on my birthday. Need to bring IC or any identification card that shows your birth date.
I had lobster roll for my main course. ($19.90). I love the buttery bun with generous lobster.
                    My mum had aglio olio.
Each main comes with free side. We had two free sides namely fried shitake mushroom and chicken wings which would cost about $16.00 without the lunch offer
Carrot soup is quite good. It costs $2.00.

Comments

Popular Posts