Yummy Dim Sum at Imperial Treasures Yi Dian Xin 一点心

I finally found the best dim sum restaurant that meets my budget and high expectation for quality and delicious dim sum at Imperial Treasures Yi Dian Xin restaurant! Recently I had a sumptuous lunch at Raffles City shopping mall Imperial Treasure Yi Dian Xin. 

Now they have a wide variety of dim sum and some dim sum looks so cute, like the porcupine buns. Well, for my lunch, I paid a total of $31.80 as I ordered a lot to try. Well, most of the dim sum comes in pair, so I could try different dim sum. Let's take a look at what I had. Think I had a lot and the service staff was amazed I could finish all the food.

Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT station
Imperial Treasures Yi Dian Xin
Raffles City, B1-37
Website: Click here
Deep-fried porcupine bun with red bean paste ($4.20). I love the crispy bun texture with sweet red bean paste.
You can look at the menu here
I had roast duck noodle dry ($9.30)
Steamed prawn dumpling or Ha Gau ($4.80). The prawn dumpling are fresh and better than Singapore Tim Ho Wan.
I also love this baked snow crust bbq pork bun. But it will be better if this is served hot. ($3.60)
 Stuffed prawn in crispy wrap with wasabi. I love this new dim sum! 
My hearty and sumptuous lunch!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts