Escher"s World of Wonder at ArtScience Museum

This Thursday I went to Escher's World of Wonder art exhibition at ArtScience Museum. I paid $14 for this exhibition at a discount rate for Singaporean and local resident. 

I saw Escher's arts about 5 years ago in a local bookshop and was amazed by his ingenuity. I love his metamorphosis, tessellation and impossible drawing!

There are interactive activities like playing with tessellation, making your own music by punching the music sheet and making your own Kaleidocycle.

Click here to find out more at ArtScience Museum.


 Self portrait of Escher

 I like this drawing.



 Sketches by Escher
 Tessellation
 Day and Night Metamorphosis 
 Birds Tessellation
 Singapore Metamorphosis


 Interactive activity. Making and playing music by punching the note using the tools provided. Escher's was inspired by music.
 Playing your own music after punching out all the notes.


Making your own Kaleidocycle.

Comments

Popular Posts